Everyone gets wrinkles on their forehead. Girls in their teens and early twenties have them. They may not be obvious until one does a dramatic eyebrow raise, but they are there. Forehead wrinkles do get more obvious as you get older. If lately you find they are more noticeable, there are some natural ways to help eliminate and prevent them.
You don’t have to do botox to temporarily eliminate all of your wrinkles.
You can choose to deal with them yoursel,f using some good old fashioned home remedies.
Here are a few ways to help you naturally prevent them and make them less visible.
1. Forehead Yoga – make a lion face and make a huge scowl, this will help to stretch your forehead downward
2. Keep your forehead moisturized
2. Apply sunscreen on a daily basis
3. Wear a hat with a brim
4. Be aware of facial expressions that cause you to raise your eyebrows and try to eliminate that action as much as possible
5. Try not to worry a lot
6. Don’t think about the lines on your forehead, everyone gets them
7. Smile–doesn’t matter whether you have wrinkles or not–no one is as beautiful without a smile